Panteg, Manorowen, Fishguard £98,500
Please enter your starting address in the form input below. Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
- Potential Building Plot.
- Plot Frontage 53 feet approx and an average depth of approximately 175 feet.
- Mains Water connected. Mains Electricity available. Mains Sewer bisects the Plot.
- Reserved Matters Approval granted.
* A good sized, level lying potential Building Plot with frontage onto the Main A487 Fishguard to St Davids Road.
* Plot Frontage 53 feet approx and an average depth of approximately 175 feet. Reserved Matters Approval granted.
* Mains Water connected. Mains Electricity available. Mains Sewer bisects the Plot.
* Individual potential Building Plots are few and far between and early inspection is strongly advised.
* Realistic Price Guide.
The Plot concerned is of a good size and is level lying with a frontage of approximately 53 feet onto the Main A487 Fishguard to St Davids Road. It has an average depth of approximately 175 feet. The boundaries of The Plot are coloured red on the attached Plan which is Not to Scale. Copies of Proposed New House Plans for the Plot concerned are also attached.
Outline Planning Consent was initially granted on the 8th August 2001 and subsequently Reserved Matters Approval has also been granted on Plot 2. File Number 011049.
A copy of the original Planning Consent which was granted for Residential Development 2 Building Plots - Land at Panteg, Manorowen, Fishguard, Pembrokeshire on the 8th August 2001. Application Number 01/306/PA is attached.
Mains Water connected. Mains Electricity available in the vicinity of the Plot. Mains Drainage bisects the Plot.
Freehold with Vacant Possession upon Completion.
A copy of the original Outline Planning Consent is available from the Fishguard Office.
Reserved Matters Approval
Plot 2 - File Number 011049
Good sized individual Potential Building Plots are few and far between and early inspection is strongly advised. The Plot concerned stands in the hamlet of Panteg and is situated inbetween Hafan Deg and Maes-y-Rhos and is within 2.5 miles or so of the Market Town of Fishguard. It is offered "For Sale" with a realistic Price Guide and early inspection is strongly advised.
From the Offices of Messrs J. J. Morris at 21 West Street, turn left and proceed in the direction of Goodwick for half a mile. Upon reaching the Bypass Roundabout, take the second exit signposted to Goodwick and Fishguard Harbour. Continue on this road for 5/600 yards and upon reaching the roundabout adjacent to Tesco Express, turn left (first exit) onto the Main A487 Road signposted to St Davids. Continue on this road for approximately 2 miles and in the hamlet of Panteg, the potential Building Plot is situated inbetween 2 Properties i.e. Hafan Deg and Maes-y-Rhos. A "For Sale" Board" is erected on site.
Fishguard, Pembrokeshire SA65 9QD