- Good sized gently sloping Building Plot with Detailed Planning Consent for 2 Dwellings.
- Plot 4 has 1 Rec', Kitchen/Diner, Utility, 2 Bed and 2 Bath/Shower Room accommodation.
- Plot 5 has 1/2 Reception, Kitchen/Diner, 3/4 Bed and 3 Bath/Shower Room accommodation,
- Panoramic Rural Views to The Preseli Hills can be enjoyed from the Plots.
- Mains Water, Electricity and Drainage are either connected to the Plot or available in the Estate Road.
* A good sized, gently sloping Building Plot which has the benefit of Detailed Planning Consent for 2 Dwellings in accordance with attached Detailed Plans.
* Plot 4 has 1 Reception, Kitchen/Diner, Utility, 2 Bed and 2 Bath/Shower Room Accommodation.
* Plot 5 has 1/2 Reception, Kitchen/Diner, 3/4 Bed and 3 Bath/Shower/Separate WC Accommodation.
* Panoramic Rural Views to The Preseli Hills can be enjoyed from the Plots.
* Mains Water, Electricity and Drainage are either connected to the Plot or available in the Estate Road.
* Plots with Detailed Planning Permission are extremely scarce and early inspection is recommended.
* Realistic Price Guide.
Mathry is a popular hilltop village which stands within a few miles of the North Pembrokeshire Coastline, between the Market Town of Fishguard (5.5 miles north east) and the Cathedral City of St Davids (9.5 miles south west).
Mathry has the benefit of a Church, former Chapel, a Community/Village Hall, Public House and a Café/Antique Shop.
The well known Market Town of Fishguard is some 5.5 miles or so north east and has the benefit of a good Shopping Centre together with a wide range of amenities and facilities which briefly include Secondary and Primary Schools, Churches, Chapels, a Building Society, Hotels, Restaurants, Public Houses, Cafes, Takeaways, Art Galleries, a Cinema/Theatre, Library, a Post Office, Supermarkets and a Leisure Centre.
The North Pembrokeshire Coastline at Abercastle is within 2 miles or so and also close by are the other well known sandy beaches and coves at Abermawr, Aberbach, Pwllcrochan, Parrog, Aberfelin, Porthgain, Treath Llyfn, Abereiddy and Whitesands Bay.
Some 9 miles or so south west is the City of St Davids which is renowned for its Cathedral and Bishops Palace and is reputed to be the smallest City in the United Kingdom.
The County and Market Town of Haverfordwest is within easy car driving distance and has the benefit of an excellent Shopping Centre together with an extensive range of amenities and facilities which briefly include Secondary and Primary Schools, Churches, Chapels, Banks, Building Societies, Hotels, Restaurants, Public Houses, Cafes, Takeaways, a Library, Supermarkets, a Further Education College, Library, a Post Office, Repair Garages, a Leisure Centre, The County Council Offices and The County Hospital at Withybush.
There are good road links along the Main A40 from Letterston to Haverfordwest and Carmarthen and the M4 to Cardiff and London as well as good rail links from both Fishguard and Haverfordwest to Carmarthen, Cardiff, London Paddington and the rest of the UK.
Parc-yr-Odyn is a small Residential cu-de sac of 8 Properties/Plots which is situated on the southern fringes of the village from where Panoramic Rural Views can be enjoyed over the surrounding countryside towards The Preseli Hills. Parc-yr-Odyn is situated within a few hundred yards or so of the centre of the village and its amenities.
Plots 4 and 5 are gently sloping Building Plots which have a maximum width of 120' (i.e. southern boundary) and a maximum depth of approximately 105' (south to north boundary). The Plot of Land is either level lying or gently sloping with a south easterly aspect.
Detail Planning Consent has been granted for a pair of Semi- Detached 2 storey Dwelling Houses with n each Plot having the benefit of 2 Vehicle Parking Spaces in accordance with the attached Detailed Plans. Proposed Accommodation for the Properties are as follows :-
Will have accommodation as follows:-
Master Bedroom 1
En-suite Wash Room
En-suite Shower Room
Plot 4 will have a Garden to both front and rear, whereas Plot 5 will have a Garden predominately to the fore and to the north eastern side.
Both Plots 4 and Plot 5 will have 2 Vehicle Parking Spaces. Plot 4 has Parking Spaces 8 and 10, whereas Plot 5 has Parking Spaces 11 and 13 as shown on the Plans.
The approximate Boundaries of Plots 4 and Plot 5 are edged in red on the attached Site Boundary Layout Plan to the Scale 1/300.
Mains Water, Electricity and Drainage are available for connection either in the Estate Road or Pavement or within the Plots themselves. No Services are connected at the present time.
Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
Plots 4 and 5 Parc yr Odyn will provide an opportunity for a Builder /Developer to build 2 Self Contained Dwellings in accordance with the attached Detailed Plans. Plot 4 will have 2 Bedroom Accommodation, whereas Plot 5 will have 3/4 Bedroom Accommodation. Panoramic Rural Views over the surrounding Countryside towards the Preseli Hill can be enjoyed from the Plots. Parc-yr-Odyn and is situated on the southern fringes of this popular hilltop village and is within a short walk of the village amenities. Plots 4 and Plot 5 are being offered 'For Sale' with a realistic Price Guide and early inspection is strongly advised.