- A Rare Exciting Opportunity to Acquire a Range of Farm Buildings
- Within 18 Acres of Land
- The Barns Have Previously Been Granted Planning Consent to be Converted into Four Residential Units
- The Vendors are Currently Applying for a Certificate of Lawfulness
- A number of the Fields Have Been Recently Reseeded and New Fencing Installed
- The Large Sheds Have The Benefit of Having Stabling Installed
- An Ideal Opportunity for an Equestrian Enthusiast
A rare and exciting opportunity to acquire a range of farm buildings within 18 acres of land, the barns have previously been granted planning consent to be converted into four residential units and as some work has started, the vendors are currently applying for a certificate of lawfulness. A number of the fields have recently been reseeded and new fencing installed. The large sheds have the benefit of stabling being installed, making this an ideal opportunity for an equestrian enthusiast.
The property benefits from two access points from the main A478, between the village of Blaenffos and its larger neighbour, Crymych, which is approximately 1 mile away and provides junior and secondary schools, various shops, convenience store, petrol forecourt, public house, rugby club, etc. Cardigan town is about 9 miles north.
Whilst not in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, the property enjoys fine views from the rear towards the Preseli Mountains and Cardigan Bay.
Planning consent was granted by Pembrokeshire County Council on 19th July 2012, under application number 12/0337/PA for change of use of outbuildings into 4 residential units.
An application for certificate of lawfulness is currently being processed and we await the outcome.
Proposed Site Plan