- * An attractive mid terraced, 2 storey Dwelling House.
- * Well Appointed 2 Reception and 2 Bedroom Accommodation.
- * Fischer heating system, Ample parking available opposite
- * Patios to the fore and a delightful rear Landscaped Garden with Flowering Shrubs and Rockery areas.
- * Early inspection strongly advised.
- * EPC Rating E
* An attractive mid terraced, 2 storey Dwelling House.
* Well Appointed 2 Reception and 2 Bedroom Accommodation.
* Fischer heating system, Ample parking available opposite
* Patios to the fore and a delightful rear Landscaped Garden with Flowering Shrubs and Rockery areas.
* Ideal for First Time Buyers, a Small Family, Retirement or Letting purposes.
* Early inspection strongly advised.
* EPC Rating E
10Manor Parade is an attractive, mid terraced modern Dwelling House which stands in a popular residential area within easy walking distance of the amenities at Goodwick and the beach at The Parrog.
10 Manor Parade comprises a mid terraced 2 storey Modern Dwelling House of cavity concrete block and brick construction with part brick faced and mainly rendered and whitened roughcast elevations under a pitched interlocking concrete tile roof.
With fitted lino flooring, Coat hooks,
Living Room (5.08m x 2.82m (16'8" x 9'3"))
With fitted carpet, Ample power point, Ceiling light, Fischer electric radiator, Door leading the rear garden.
Kitchen / Dining Room (4.95m x 2.90m (16'3" x 9'6"))
With a range of floor and wall units, vinyl floor covering and fitted carpet, Ample power power points, Electric consumer unit. Staircase leading to first floor.
With fitted carpet, Rear window overlooking garden, Fischer electric radiator, doors leading to 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 (4.01m x 2.84m (13'2" x 9'4"))
With fitted carpet, Ample power points, Ceiling light and large Aluminium coated double sliding door to balcony.
With fitted railings, with affording views.
Bedroom 2 (4.01m x 2.84m (13'2" x 9'4"))
L Shape, with fitted carpet, Ample power points, Ceiling light, Storage cupboard housing pre lag water cylinder, and access to insulated loft.
Bathroom (2.18m x 1.70m (7'2" x 5'7"))
With fitted suite of bath with Electric over head shower, WC, Hand wash basin, Lino flooring, Glazed window, Ceiling light.
Directly to the fore of the property lies a lawned 2 tiered garden with flowering shrubs with lower patio area.
On the opposite side of the access road leading to manor parade is a hardstanding area which allows off road parking capability.
Mains Water, Electric and Drainage are connected. Partial Upvc double glazed windows, Partial Electric Fischer Heating,
Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.